Services for members
- meetings, trainings, magazines, incoming QSL bureau
- fielddays, contests
- club station
We provide a number of repeaters, gateways and other services throughout the island:
- an analog repeater with Echolink in Willemstad near the Koningin Julianabrug: see PJ2A page
- a D-Star repeater near Santa Catherina: see PJ2A page
- an analog+C4FM repeater near Westpunt. Callsign PJ2PZ, QRG: 146.700MHz -600kHz * 100Hz (this repeater has a large footprint, you may reach Aruba P4 and Venezuela YV)
- NEW! April 2017! A DMR/D-Star repeater in Willemstad, see PJ2R page.
- APRS is available throughout the island on 145.050 MHz (some iGates are rx-only, so you will not always receive a receipt on VHF)
- WX information from the Caribbean region is broadcasted through APRS as well
- PACLINK: 1k2 AFSK Packet access to the Winlink system running on top of APRS (yes, really!). This service is located near Santa Catherina. Connect PJ2A-10.
PACTOR access to the Winlink system on 10.133 MHz (up to PACTOR Level 3): callsign PJ2A, sorry, currently out of service.
For other up-to-date information, please refer to the APRS beacons these services generate (if the map doesn't show position reports, try this link instead):